Edward Isaacs is a Liar

Edward Isaacs is a Liar

Post-Blog

Edward Isaacs is a Liar

I have just had a Facebook message from Edward Isaacs, the racist Chair of the Bristol Jewish (i.e. Israel) Society who spent his  holidays in Apartheid Israel with his fellow racist, A J Solomon, Deputy Chair of Bristol J-Soc.

No doubt they had talks with the Israeli Ministry of Dirty Tricks aka Strategic Affairs as to how the campaign to sack David Miller was going. I am sure it is very profitable going on expenses free trips to Israel as ‘victims’.

Isaacs messaged me to say that if I called him a Liar again he would sue me for libel.  As Clint Eastwood said in Sudden Impact ‘Go Ahead.  Make My Day.’

In my blog I called Isaacs a liar and for some strange reason he took exception to it.

For the avoidance of all doubt Edward Isaacs is a Liar and a Racist.  As the latter is a matter of fact he probably won’t sue me, on that account at least!

Tony Greenstein

18 Comments

1. Sean O'Donoghue

I see another job coming along for Marc Lewis

2. Mary Dwyer

Solidarity Tony.

3. James Hall

Go Tony!

4. John Bernard

Brilliant Tony – you tell them!!. The SJS is simply another Israeli proxy amongst a bewildering array of such fifth column infiltrators, like JLM, CST, CAA, BICOM, and now alas the Labour Party. Elements of the British ruling elite have always been equivocal about right wing racism to the detriment of the country, whether it was Oswald Moseley, Edward VIII or Johnson. So absolutely we must call them out, and especially when they employ lies and falsehoods to advance their nefarious cause.

5. Tony Greenstein

thanks everyone for your support. I shall have to see if daddy will fund young Edward’s lawsuit!

• Michael Holmes

The Zionists have access to more money than they have sense. So legal action is always a likely outcome. It is self-defeating though. Each time the Zionists use the courts, they expose themselves and more people become aware of how the Zionists operate. That explains why, after Zionist John Ware said he was considering suing the former Labour leader for libel, £330,000 was quickly raised to defend Corbyn. The Zionists had no case. They also knew the news reports on the case would damage them, so they crawled back under the rock they came out from. It is a pity they did not take the BBC Board of Governors with them.

6. Anthony Grove

Well done Tony.

7. Jack T

Tony, it’s a pity Jeremy Corbyn didn’t have your determination to confront and stand up to the Zionists. Go for it.

8. Stephen Williams

Congratulations Tony. Another badge of honour.

9. Douglas Macari

Solidarity, Tony.

10. Michael Holmes

We can expect more ‘I am a victim’ statements from the Zionists. They must stifle debate as they do not want the public to discuss their cruel, callous, colonial way of life. Best not to mention the Israelis have killed 80 Palestinians in 2021

11. Tim Towers

Well done Tony. All power to you if it comes to court!

12. Tony Greenstein

Thank you everyone. I am wondering whether Daddy Isaacs will be stumping up the readies for the precocious brat that he has sired!

13. Iain Hedley

Chris Williamson set up the Left Legal Fighting Fund. I’m not sure what the parameters of that fund are but we need to get organised against the zionist lobby and those pushing that lobby’s interests for factional advantage within Labour, and perhaps its time for a solidarity funding mechanism to help those who dare to push back with legal cover rather than having individual appeals each time they try to pick us off.

• Tony Greenstein

Yes I don’t think the fund is that large but regardless, if Isaacs tried to sue me I would be more than capable of defending myself as a litigant in person. I doubt if he will as I can’t imagine Daddy Isaacs footing his racist offspring’s legal bill! It is noticeable that Isaacs hasn’t taken exception to my description of him as a racist but as a liar. Can’t imagine why!

• Gert Meyers

Maybe you should call him a ‘racist liar’! Strength, Tony!

14. Michael Phillips

The truth is the truth and a lie is a lie. There are those at the BBC and other so called new organisations that will peddle lies to purposefully misinform. This cannot be tolerated it is the path to fascism. Keep up the good work.

15. Karen Brady

Well done 👏🏻 keep up the great work you do. ✊🏻

Submit a Comment